FAQs for CoQ-Max with Curcumin
1. Why did Newport Natural Health create this product?
Newport Natural Health knows that CoQ10 and Curcuminoids are essential antioxidants that are vital for optimal cardiovascular, joint, and overall health. Unfortunately, both of these ingredients are difficult to absorb.
To overcome this challenge, we created CoQ-Max – a unique blend of microencapsulated CoQ10 and Curcuminoids combined with gamma-cyclodextrin. Cavacurmin™ is more than 40 times more absorbable than standard curcumin extracts, while HydroQsorb® is more than 7 times more absorbable than regular CoQ10!
CoQ-Max is an easy way to add effective doses of highly bioavailable CoQ10 and Curcumin to your regimen with only two vege-capsules daily.
2. Who should take this product?
CoQ-Max is designed for anyone looking for extra antioxidant support and highly bioavailable forms of CoQ10 and Curcumin. It is also ideal for anyone eager to normalize their inflammatory responses to maintain a healthy cardiovascular system, comfortable joints and age gracefully.
3. What benefits should I expect from this formula?
- Combines highly bioavailable forms of CoQ10 and curcumin to promote cardiovascular, joint, and overall health
- Contains HydroQsorb® Coenzyme Q10, which has been shown to be 7 times more absorbable than regular CoQ10
- Contains Cavacurmin™ Curcuminoids Complex, which was shown in a small human clinical to be more than 40 times more absorbable than regular curcumin powder
- Provides antioxidant protection against free radical damage
- Supports healthy aging
- Promotes cardiovascular health
- May help to maintain cellular health
- Helps promote joint health
- Helps to support the body’s natural detoxification processes
- Helps promote normal inflammatory response
- Supports increased cellular energy production in the mitochondria
- Helps enhance physical energy and stamina
- Helps maintain normal blood pressure levels
- Helps support immune health
- Supports overall cardiovascular health and function
- Maintains cellular membrane integrity
- Provides antioxidants that help protect the cardiovascular system and maintain normal mitochondrial functioning
4. What are the ingredients and what are they good for?
Per 2 vege-caps
HydroQsorb® Coenzyme Q10 (as ubiquinone)
- Ubiquinone is a coenzyme found naturally in the body that enhances cellular energy by giving the mitochondria the fuel they require to make energy.
- CoQ10 increases cellular oxygen uptake.
- CoQ10 helps increase mitochondrial cellular energy, giving you more energy.
- Supports cardiovascular health by helping to promote normal blood pressure levels and heart function.
- May help support normal cholesterol levels.
- CoQ10 is also a powerful antioxidant that helps scavenge free radicals, and is especially beneficial for the heart, as this muscle contains more mitochondria than any other organ, and consumes a high level of energy.
- HydroQsorb® combines CoQ10 with gamma-cyclodextrin, a type of glucose molecule with a hydrophobic (fat loving) center and a hydrophilic (water loving) exterior. It essentially binds to and wraps around the CoQ10, allowing it to become water dispersible, making it easier to absorb.
- A human clinical trial indicates that HydroQsorb® is up to7 times more bioavailable than standard CoQ10.
Cavacurmin™ Turmeric Curcuminoids Complex® (rhizome)
- Turmeric root is traditionally used in India and South-East Asia to alleviate aches and pain.
- Curcuminoids are the active components of turmeric; however they are large, fat-soluble molecules that are difficult to absorb orally.
- Cavacurmin™ Turmeric Curcuminoids Complex® combines turmeric root extract with gamma-cyclodextrin, a type of glucose molecule with a hydrophobic (fat loving) center and a hydrophilic (water loving) exterior. It essentially binds to and wraps around the curcuminoids, allowing them to become water dispersible and easier to absorb.
- A small, human clinical trial indicates that Cavacurmin™ Curcuminoids Complex is more than 40 times more bioavailable than standard curcumin.
- Curcumin helps to promote a normal inflammatory response, and preliminary evidence suggests that curcumin may help to support optimal cardiovascular, mental, and overall health.
- Preliminary evidence also suggests that curcumin may promote phase II-metabolizing enzymes, which supports liver detoxification. This helps the body rid itself of waste, which may play a role in accelerated aging.
5. Are there any ingredient standardizations?
- HydroQsorb® is a microencapsulated form of ubiquinone USP with gamma-cyclodextrin.
- Cavacurmin™ is a microencapsulated form of Turmeric rhizome extract with gamma-cyclodextrin, containing 14% curcuminoids
6. Is the formula Kosher?
7. Is the product suitable for vegetarians?
8. Is the formula free of common allergens?
This product contains no milk or milk by-products, egg or egg by-products, fish or fish by-products, shellfish or shellfish by-products, tree nuts or tree nut by-products, wheat or wheat by-products, peanuts or peanut by-products, or soy or soy by-products.
CoQ-Max is naturally gluten free. It contains no artificial colors or preservatives. This product is also sugar free.
9. What excipients or "other ingredients" are used in this product?
Gamma-cyclodextrin, hypromellose, silicon dioxide and L-Leucine.
10. Are there any side effects associated with this product?
There are no known side effects associated with this product. However, as with any food product, there may be infrequent and unusual highly sensitized reactions associated with this or any other nutritional supplement. If such a reaction occurs, you should consider discontinuing use of this or any product.
11. Are there any potential warnings, reactions, or contraindications, with this product and any other medications?
CoQ-Max is safe for most people to take.
However, you should consult your health care professional before taking this product if you're taking other prescription medications or if you're pregnant or lactating.
This product should be kept out of the reach of children.
12. Can I take this product with Newport Natural Health’s other recommended nutritional supplements?
Yes, CoQ-Max is designed to be taken with all of the products in the Newport Natural Health line.
13. How should I store the product?
To preserve the quality and freshness of this product, keep the bottle tightly closed, and store it in a cool, dry place.
14. Is this product tested for lead, mercury, and other heavy metals?
Every batch of CoQ-Max is tested for lead and heavy metals. Each batch is delivered to Newport Natural Health with a Certificate of Analysis from the manufacturer stating that the products are free from heavy metals or within the limits set by California’s Proposition 65 – the most stringent in the country.
15. Is this product tested for microbiological contamination?
Product safety is paramount to Newport Natural Health. Every batch of CoQ-Max is tested for microbiological contamination to prevent consumer exposure to harmful pathogens and food borne illnesses
Each batch is delivered to Newport Natural Health with a Certificate of Analysis from the manufacturer showing that the products are free from harmful pathogens (Salmonella, E. coli, Staphylococcus, Pseudomonas), and that the yeast, mold and total plate counts are below the levels set by the USP (United States Pharmacopeia) – one of the most rigorous microbial limits in the USA.
16. How and when should I take this product?
Take two (2) vege-caps daily with a meal, or as directed by a medical professional.
17. How many tablets are in the bottle?
60. Taken as recommended, each bottle is a 30 day supply of the supplement.