FAQs for Chew Q10
1. Why did Dr. Connealy create this product?
Dr. Connealy knows how important CoQ10 is to everyone’s cardiovascular and overall health. Unfortunately, most supplemental CoQ10 products are difficult to absorb.
Dr. Connealy developed Chew Q10 to provide people with a highly bioavailable (absorbable) form of CoQ10 in a delicious, chewable tablet form. Each Chewtab delivers 100 mg of CoQ10 that is several times more bioavailable than regular, plain CoQ10 powder. Chew Q10 is an easy way to add high doses of CoQ10 to your regimen without needing to swallow another pill.
2. Who should take this product?
Chew Q10 is designed for anyone interested in increasing their CoQ10 levels.
3. What benefits should I expect from this formula?
- Chew Q10 is a highly bioavailable form of powdered CoQ10 that includes gamma cyclodextrin, a food approved GRAS ingredient used as an emulsifier to enhance the CoQ10’s bioavailability.
- Provides a significantly more bioavailable form of CoQ10 than regular powder.
- Supports increased cellular energy production in the mitochondria.
- Helps enhance physical energy and stamina.
- Helps maintain normal blood pressure levels.
- Helps support immune health.
- Supports overall cardiovascular health and function.
- Helps prevent lipid peroxidation, including cholesterol and unsaturated fatty acids such as EPA and DHA that make up cell membranes.
- Maintains cellular membrane integrity.
- Provides antioxidants that help protect the cardiovascular system and maintain normal mitochondrial functioning.
- Two tablets daily supports healthy blood vessels and endothelial function.
- Two tablets daily helps maintain normal levels of the blood lipid Lp(a).
- Chew Q10 is sugar free, pleasant tasting, mildly sweet with a natural orange flavor.
4. What are the ingredients and what are they good for?
Per 1 Chewtab
- A coenzyme found naturally in the body that enhances cellular energy by giving the mitochondria the fuel they require to make energy
- Increases cellular oxygen uptake
- A powerful antioxidant that protects the mitochondria from free radical oxidation and prevents mitochondrial dysfunction, reducing the signs of aging
- Supports many aspects of cardiovascular health, including heart function, blood pressure and energy
5. Are there any ingredient standardizations?
6. Is the formula Kosher?
7. Is the product suitable for vegetarians?
8. Is the formula free of common allergens?
Yes, the product is free of milk or milk by-products, egg or egg byproducts, fish or fish by-products, shellfish or shellfish by-products, tree nuts or tree nut by-products, wheat or wheat by-products, peanut or peanut by-products, and soybean or soybean by-products.
It contains no artificial colors or preservatives. This product is also sugar free.
9. What excipients or "other ingredients" are used in this product?
Xylitol, gamma cyclodextrin, S.D. orange flavor, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, gum arabic and maltodextrin.
10. Are there any side effects associated with this product?
There are no known side effects associated with this product. However, as with any food product, there may be infrequent and unusual highly sensitized reactions associated with this or any other nutritional supplement. If such a reaction occurs, you should discontinue use of this or any product.
11. Are there any potential warnings, reactions, or contraindications, with this product and any other medications?
Pregnant or lactating women should consult a health care professional before taking this product.
This product should be kept out of the reach of children.
12. Can I take this product with Dr. Connealy’s other recommended nutritional supplements?
Yes, Chew Q10 is designed to be taken with all of the other products in the Newport Natural Health line.
13. How should I store the product?
To preserve the quality and freshness of this product, keep the bottle tightly closed, and store it in a cool, dry place.
14. Is this product tested for lead, mercury, and other heavy metals?
Every batch of Dr. Connealy’s Cholesterol Solution is tested for lead and heavy metals. Each batch is delivered to Newport Natural Health with a Certificate of Analysis from the manufacturer stating that the products are free from heavy metals or within the limits set by California’s Proposition 65 – the most stringent in the country.
15. Is this product tested for microbiological contamination?
Product safety is paramount to Newport Natural Health. Every batch of Dr. Connealy’s Chew Q10 is tested for microbiological contamination to prevent consumer exposure to harmful pathogens and food borne illnesses.
Each batch is delivered to Newport Natural Health with a Certificate of Analysis from the manufacturer showing that the products are free from harmful pathogens (Salmonella, E. coli, Staphylococcus, Pseudomonas), and that the yeast, mold and total plate counts are below the levels set by the USP (United States Pharmacopeia) – one of the most rigorous microbial limits in the USA.
16. How and when should I take this product?
Take one (1) chewtab daily, or as directed by a medical professional.
17. How many capsules are in the bottle?
60. Taken as recommended, each bottle is a 60 day supply of the supplement.