FAQs for Cholesterol Solution
1. Why did Newport Natural Health create this product?
We know that maintaining normal cholesterol levels can be a difficult task. Cholesterol is a vital substance the body makes in the liver. It is necessary for the synthesis of hormones, and for the conversion of vitamin D in the body.
Many doctors are looking more closely at cholesterol. While it is important to keep your total cholesterol levels low, it is equally important to maintain a healthy HDL:LDL cholesterol ratio. Increasing HDL—the “good cholesterol”—and lowering LDL is our main objective for optimal cardiovascular health.
We also created Cholesterol Solution to provide powerful antioxidant protection to help reduce the amount of oxidized LDL cholesterol.
2. Who should take this product?
Cholesterol Solution is designed for anyone is designed for anyone interested in maintaining healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
3. What benefits should I expect from this formula?
- Helps promote normal cholesterol levels and raise HDL
- Helps promote normal triglyceride levels
- Helps maintain vascular elasticity and relax blood vessels
- Helps promote healthy blood vessels
- Supports endothelial function and vascular tone
- Helps reduce oxidative stress in the body
4. What are the ingredients and what are they good for?
Vitamin K2 (as MenaQ7®)
- Vitamin K functions in the body to modify certain proteins that ensure proper calcium utilization in the bones and cardiovascular system, and for proper blood coagulation.
- Vitamin K2 is more bioavailable than K1, stays in the blood longer and has a greater tissue distribution.
- Vitamin K2 promotes a healthy cardiovascular system by optimizing calcium utilization, keeping calcium in the bones.
Citrus Bergamot Fruit Extract (Citrus aurantium L.)(as Bergavit®)
- Bergamot is a citrus plant that grows almost exclusively in the narrow coastal Calabria region in Southern Italy.
- Bergamot juice was traditionally recognized by the local population as a remedy for supporting healthy cholesterol level and cardiovascular health.
- Preliminary studies suggest that bergamot helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels. Bergamot may help maintain normal LDL, HDL, and triglyceride levels.
- Bergamot juice contains polyphenolic flavonoids that are powerful antioxidants.
5. Are there any ingredient standardizations?
6. Is the formula Kosher?
7. Is the product suitable for vegetarians?
No, this product contains gelatin. The gelatin found in the capsules is made from bovine (cow) and/ or porcine (pig) sources. Our capsules are all pharmaceutical grade, and are made from the same gelatin that is used by leading pharmaceutical companies.
8. Is the formula free of common allergens?
Yes, the product is free of milk or milk by-products, egg or egg by-products, fish or fish by-products, shellfish or shellfish by-products, tree nuts or tree nut by-products, wheat or wheat by-products, peanut or peanut by-products, and soybean or soybean by-products.
It contains no artificial colors or preservatives. This product is also sugar-free.
This product is naturally gluten free.
9. What excipients or "other ingredients" are used in this product?
Gelatin, microcrystalline cellulose, L-leucine, silicon dioxide and medium chain triglycerides.
10. Are there any side effects associated with this product?
There are no known side effects associated with this product. However, as with any food product, there may be infrequent and unusual highly sensitized reactions associated with this or any other nutritional supplement. If such a reaction occurs, you should discontinue use of this or any product.
11. Are there any potential warnings, reactions, or contraindications, with this product and any other medications?
Cholesterol Solution is safe for most people to take.
However, you should consult your health care professional before taking this product if you're taking other prescription medications or if you're pregnant or lactating.
This product should be kept out of the reach of children.
12. Can I take this product with Newport Natural Health’s other recommended nutritional supplements?
Yes, Cholesterol Solution is designed to be taken with all of the other products in the Newport Natural Health line.
13. How should I store the product?
To preserve the quality and freshness of this product, keep the bottle tightly closed, and store it in a cool, dry place.
14. Is this product tested for lead, mercury, and other heavy metals?
Every batch of Cholesterol Solution is tested for lead and heavy metals. Each batch is delivered to Newport Natural Health with a Certificate of Analysis from the manufacturer stating that the products are free from heavy metals or within the limits set by California’s Proposition 65 – the most stringent in the country.
15. Is this product tested for microbiological contamination?
Product safety is paramount to Newport Natural Health. Every batch of Cholesterol Solution is tested for microbiological contamination to prevent consumer exposure to harmful pathogens and food borne illnesses.
Each batch is delivered to Newport Natural Health with a Certificate of Analysis from the manufacturer showing that the products are free from harmful pathogens (Salmonella, E. coli, Staphylococcus, Pseudomonas), and that the yeast, mold and total plate counts are below the levels set by the USP (United States Pharmacopeia)—one of the most rigorous microbial limits in the USA.
16. How and when should I take this product?
Take two (2) capsules daily, or as directed by a medical professional.
17. How many capsules are in the bottle?
60. Taken as recommended, each bottle is a 30 day supply of the supplement.