FAQs for Complete Cardio Solution
1. Why did Dr. Connealy create this product?
Dr. Connealy created Complete Cardio Solution to provide a comprehensive cardiovascular health product that incorporates the most effective heart healthy nutrients, including Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Coenzyme Q10, Capros® Indian Gooseberry fruit, as well as vitamin C and B-vitamins into one easy-to-take formula.
Why does the bottle look different? What if my bottle doesn't look the same as what's on the website?
We’ve updated our look! It was time for a change, but only on our labels. Inside the bottle, you’re still getting the same top-quality product with the purest, most potent ingredients Nature has to offer.
2. Who should take this product?
Complete Cardio Solution is designed for anyone interested in increasing their energy levels, enhancing their circulation, supporting their heart, blood vessels and overall cardiovascular health, and increasing their overall antioxidant protection.
3. What benefits should I expect from this formula?
- Supports overall cardiovascular health and function
- Helps promote normal cholesterol levels and raise HDL
- Helps promote normal triglyceride levels
- Helps maintain blood pressure levels in the normal range
- Helps maintain vascular elasticity and relax blood vessels
- Supports circulation and endothelial function
- Supports blood flow and blood viscosity
- Helps promote healthy blood vessels
- Supports endothelial function and vascular tone
- Helps promote normal homocysteine levels
- Provides antioxidants that help protect the cardiovascular system and maintain normal mitochondrial functioning
- Helps reduce oxidative stress
- Helps maintain normal blood sugar levels
- Helps reduce oxidative stress in the body
- Supports cellular energy
- Supports the body’s ability to promote normal blood platelet aggregation
- Helps promote healthy blood vessels
- Supports endothelial function and vascular tone
- Balances prostaglandins to help promote a normal inflammatory response
4. What are the ingredients and what are they good for?
||Per 2 Softgels
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
- Vitamin C’s main function in the body is as an antioxidant
- It is also necessary for collagen production found in connective tissue and bone, facilitating iron absorption, and in the synthesis of hormones
- Vitamin C fights free radicals, supports the cardiovascular system and blood vessels, and reduces lipid peroxidation
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl, pyridoxine-5-phosphate)
||Vitamin B6 and the other B vitamins play a key role in energy production, cardiovascular health and protein metabolism.
Helps to promote normal homocysteine levels along with folic acid and vitamin B12.
||667 mcg DFE
(400 mcg Folic Acid)
- Folic acid is involved with the proper synthesis of RNA and DNA, the nucleic acids that maintain our genetic codes and insure healthy cell division.
- It also plays a role in energy production and protein metabolism for the formation of red blood cells, and is essential for fetal nerve development.
- Folic acid accompanied by vitamins B-6 and B-12 has been found to be three times more effective at promoting normal homocysteine levels than folic acid alone.
- Folic acid has been shown to promote healthy homocysteine levels in healthy women.
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin, methylcobalamin)
- Vitamin B12 functions in the Krebs cycle by activating Coenzyme A, which is important in energy production.
- Vitamin B12 is required to maintain a healthy nervous system and regulate DNA replication and the formation of red blood cells.
- Helps promote normal homocysteine levels along with folic acid and vitamin B6.
- Vitamin B-12 also helps the body to better utilize glucose from carbohydrates to produce mitochondrial energy.
|Fish Oil Concentrate
- Omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil are beneficial for the entire body, but they are especially well known for their cardiovascular benefits
- Taking omega-3’s helps replace some of the arachidonic acid (an omega-6) in cell membranes with omega-3 fatty acids. This leads to a healthier ratio of essential fatty acids which helps promote a normal inflammatory response by balancing prostaglandins and leukotrieneshormone-like substances that have a major impact on a person’s cardiovascular health.
- Increased consumption of omega-3 EFAs also helps to promote normal cholesterol and triglyceride levels, and maintain normal blood pressure levels.
- Omega-3’s support arterial health by promoting proper blood vessel dilation, reducing arterial “stiffness,” and improving vascular functions.
- May help improve joint function
- Supports healthy brain function and a positive mood
|Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids (triglycerides)
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) (triglycerides)
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) (triglycerides)
|Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids (triglycerides) 888 mg
|Coenzyme Q10 (as ubiquinone USP-Hydrosoluble®)
- CoQ10 helps increase mitochondrial cellular energy, giving you more energy.
- Supports cardiovascular health by helping to promote normal blood pressure levels and heart function.
- May help support normal cholesterol levels.
- CoQ10 is also a powerful antioxidant that helps scavenge free radicals, and is especially beneficial for the heart, as this muscle contains more mitochondria per cell than any other organ, and consumes a high level of energy
|Indian Gooseberry fruit extract (Capros® standardized to 60% low molecular weight hydrolysable tannins Emblicanin-A, Emblicanin-B, Punigluconin and Pedunculagin)
- Amla, or Indian Gooseberry, is a primary medicinal plant in Ayurvedic medicine
- Capros® is a unique amla extract that is supported by multiple US and international patents
- Seven peer-reviewed studies suggest that Capros® helps support cardiovascular health by supporting healthy endothelial function, supporting normal cholesterol and normal triglyceride levels
5. Are there any ingredient standardizations?
The Indian Gooseberry fruit extract (Capros®) is standardized to 60% low molecular weight hydrolyzable tannins Emblicanin-A, Emblicanin-B, Punigluconin and Pedunculagin
6. Is the formula kosher?
7. Is the product suitable for vegetarians?
No this product contain fish oil and gelatin. The gelatin found in the softgel is made from bovine (cow) and porcine (pig) sources. Our softgels are all pharmaceutical grade, and are made from the same gelatin that is used by leading pharmaceutical companies.
8. Does this product contain any common allergens?
This product contains fish (Anchovy (Engraulidae), Jacks (Carangidae), Sardines/Menhaden (Clupeidae), Smelt (Osmeridae), Salmon (Salmonidae), and/or Mackerel/Tuna/Bonito (Scombridae).
However it contains no milk or milk by-products, egg or egg byproducts, shellfish or shellfish by-products, tree nuts or tree nut by-products, wheat or wheat by-products, peanut or peanut by-products, and soybean or soybean by-products.
It contains no artificial colors or preservatives. This product is also sugar free.
9. Does this product contain gluten?
Complete Cardio Solution is naturally gluten free.
10. What excipients or “other ingredients” are used in this product?
Sunflower oil, gelatin, gamma-cyclodextrin, glycerin, sunflower lecithin, beeswax yellow, purified water, natural lemon oil, annatto suspension in sunflower oil, dicalcium phosphate anhydrous, mixed tocopherol and hydrogenated vegetable oil.
11. Will this product cause any repeating or “fishy aftertaste” and are there any side effects associated with this product?
Complete Cardio Solution contains highly refined and concentrated fish oil with a proprietary blend of antioxidants to ensure freshness. The uniqueness of the oil and the proprietary processing give is a very clean, neutral smell and taste, so there should be no repeating or “fishy burps.”
There are no known side effects associated with Complete Cardio Solution. However, as with any food product, there may be infrequent and unusual highly sensitized reactions associated with this or any other nutritional supplement. If such a reaction occurs, immediately discontinue use of this or any product.
12. Are there any potential warnings, reactions, or contraindications, with this product and any other medications?
Complete Cardio Solution is generally safe for everyone to take when taken as directed and when consuming doses of 3 grams per day or less of omega-3 fatty acids.
Pregnant or lactating women should consult a health care professional before taking this product.
This product should be kept out of the reach of children.
13. Can I take this product with Dr. Connealy’s other recommended nutritional supplements?
Yes, Complete Cardio Solution is designed to be taken with all of the products in the Newport Natural Health line.
14. How should I store the product?
To preserve the quality and freshness of this product, keep the bottle tightly closed, and stored in a cool, dry place.
15. Is this product tested for lead, mercury, and other heavy metals?
Every batch of Dr. Connealy’s Complete Cardio Solution is tested for lead and heavy metals. Each batch is delivered to Newport Natural Health with a Certificate of Analysis from the manufacturer showing that the products are free from heavy metals or within the limits set by California’s Proposition 65 – the most stringent in the country.
16. Is this product tested for microbiological contamination?
Product safety is paramount to Newport Natural Health. Every batch of Dr. Connealy’s Complete Cardio Solution is tested for microbiological contamination to prevent consumer exposure to harmful pathogens and food borne illnesses.
Each batch is delivered to Newport Natural Health with a Certificate of Analysis from the manufacturer showing that the products are free from harmful pathogens (Salmonella, E. coli, Staphylococcus, Pseudomonas), and that the yeast, mold and total plate counts are below the levels set by the USP (United States Pharmacopeia) – one of the most rigorous microbial limits in the USA.
17. How and when should I take this product?
Take two (2) softgels daily with a meal, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
18. How many capsules are in the bottle?