FAQs for Complete Cardio Solution
1. Why did Dr. Connealy create this supplement?
Dr. Connealy created Complete Cardio Solution to provide a comprehensive cardiovascular health product that incorporates the most effective cardiovascular health supporting nutrients, including Coenzyme Q10, Capros® Indian Gooseberry fruit, and L-carnitine, along with B-vitamins and vitamin D, into one easy-to-take formula.
2. Who should take this supplement?
Complete Cardio Solution is designed for anyone interested in increasing their energy levels, supporting their heart and overall cardiovascular health and increasing their antioxidant protection.
3. What benefits should I expect from this formula?
- Supports overall cardiovascular health and function
- Helps promote healthy cholesterol levels and raise HDL (i.e. good cholesterol)
- Helps promote normal triglyceride levels
- Helps maintain blood pressure levels in the normal range
- Helps maintain vascular elasticity and relax blood vessels
- Supports circulation and endothelial function
- Helps promote healthy blood vessels
- Supports endothelial function and vascular tone
- Helps promote normal homocysteine levels
- Provides antioxidants that help protect the cardiovascular system and maintain normal mitochondrial functioning
- Helps reduce oxidative stress
- Helps maintain normal blood sugar levels
- Helps reduce oxidative stress in the body
- Supports cellular energy
4. What are the ingredients and what are they good for?
||Per 2 softgels
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)
- Vitamin D plays a crucial role in maintaining bone density and strength by aiding in the absorption of calcium and reducing the loss of calcium in the urine.
- Research shows that bone density is increased when Vitamin D supplements are taken in conjunction with calcium.
- A literature review found that Vitamin D deficiency is associated with muscle weakness and lower grip strength.
- Vitamin D is needed to help the body process sugar, and assists in other metabolic processes.
- Vitamin D plays a role in immunity and blood cell formation.
- Observational studies suggest that circulating vitamin D levels are associated with blood pressure and overall cardiovascular health. Some researchers believe that increasing vitamin D levels can help maintain normal blood pressure and promote arterial function.
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCL, pyridoxine-5-phosphate)
- Vitamin B6 and the other B vitamins play a role in energy production, cardiovascular health and protein metabolism.
- Helps to promote normal homocysteine levels along with folic acid and vitamin B12.
- Vitamin B12 functions in the Krebs cycle by activating Coenzyme A, which is important in energy production.
- Vitamin B12 is required to maintain a healthy nervous system and regulate DNA replication and the formation of red blood cells.
- Helps promote normal homocysteine levels along with folic acid and vitamin B6.
- Vitamin B-12 also helps the body to better utilize glucose from carbohydrates to produce mitochondrial energy.
- Folic acid is involved with the proper synthesis of RNA and DNA, the nucleic acids that maintain our genetic codes and insure healthy cell division.
- It also plays a role in energy production and protein metabolism for the formation of red blood cells, and is essential for fetal nerve development.
- Folic acid accompanied by vitamins B-6 and B-12 has been found to be three times more effective at promoting normal homocysteine levels than folic acid alone.
- Folic acid has been shown to promote healthy homocysteine levels in healthy women.
- CoQ10 helps increase mitochondrial cellular energy, giving you more energy.
- Supports cardiovascular health by helping to promote normal blood pressure levels and heart function.
- May help support normal cholesterol levels.
- CoQ10 is also a powerful antioxidant that helps scavenge free radicals, and is especially beneficial for the heart, as this muscle contains more mitochondria than any other organ, and consumes a high level of energy.
|Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate unmilled and dicalcium phosphate anhydrous)
- Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the body, and it comprises 99% of bones and teeth. The remaining free calcium is found in the blood and in the cells. If calcium levels in the blood drop and are not replenished, the body will take calcium from the bones.
- Calcium is vital for proper growth and development. It plays an active role in bone development and metabolism.
- Research suggests calcium helps build bone and improve bone density levels.
|Indian Gooseberry fruit extract (Capros® standardized to 60% low molecular weight hydrolyzable tannins Emblicanin-A, Emblicanin-B, Punigluconin and Pedunculagin)
- Amla, or Indian Gooseberry, is a primary medicinal plant in Ayurvedic medicine.
- Capros® is a unique amla extract that is supported by multiple US and international patents.
- Seven peer-reviewed studies suggest that Capros® helps support cardiovascular health by supporting healthy endothelial function, supporting normal cholesterol and normal triglyceride levels.
- L-carnitine shuttles fatty acids into the mitochondria where it is used to generate ATP.
- Preliminary cell line research suggests that L-carnitine and CoQ10 may have a synergistic effect on mitochondrial metabolism and exhibit stronger free radical scavenging effects when taken at the same time.
- Vegetarian diets are low in sources of L-carnitine which may make it difficult to deliver necessary amounts of this nutrient in times of increased demand.
5. Are there any ingredient standardizations?
The Indian Gooseberry fruit extract (Capros®) is standardized to 60% low molecular weight hydrolyzable tannins Emblicanin-A, Emblicanin-B, Punigluconin and Pedunculagin.
6. Is the formula Kosher?
7. Is the product suitable for vegetarians?
8. Is the formula free of common allergens?
The product contains no milk or milk by-products, egg or egg byproducts, fish or fish by-products, shellfish or shellfish by-products, tree nuts or tree nut by-products, wheat or wheat by-products, peanut or peanut by-products, and soybean or soybean by-products.
It contains no artificial colors or preservatives. This product is also sugar free.
This product is naturally gluten free.
9. What excipients or "other ingredients" are used in this product?
Hypromellose, modified food starch, L-Leucine, silicon dioxide, sucrose, sodium ascorbate, medium chain triglycerides, and DL-alpha tocopherol.
10. Are there any side effects associated with this supplement?
There are no known side effects associated with this supplement. However, as with any food product, there may be infrequent and unusual highly sensitized reactions associated with this or any other nutritional supplement. If such a reaction occurs, you should discontinue use of this or any product.
11. Are there any potential warnings, reactions, or contraindications with this supplement and any other medications?
Complete Cardio Solution is safe for most people to take.
Pregnant or lactating women should consult their physician before taking this or any other supplement. This supplement should be kept out of the reach of children.
12. Can I take this supplement with Dr. Connealy's other recommended nutritional supplements?
Yes, Complete Cardio Solution is designed to be taken with all of the products in the Newport Natural Health line.
13. How should I store the product?
To preserve the quality and freshness of this supplement, keep the bottle tightly closed, and store it in a cool, dry place.
14. Is this supplement tested for lead, mercury, and other heavy metals?
Every batch of Dr. Connealy's Complete Cardio Solution is tested for lead and heavy metals. Each batch is delivered to Newport Natural Health with a Certificate of Analysis from the manufacturer stating that the products are free from heavy metals or within the limits set by California's Proposition 65 - the most stringent in the country.
15. Is this product tested for microbiological contamination?
Product safety is paramount to Newport Natural Health. Every batch of Complete Cardio Solution is tested for microbiological contamination to prevent consumer exposure to harmful pathogens and food borne illnesses.
Each batch is delivered to Newport Natural Health with a Certificate of Analysis from the manufacturer showing that the products are free from harmful pathogens (Salmonella, E. coli, Staphylococcus, Pseudomonas), and that the yeast, mold and total plate counts are below the levels set by the USP (United States Pharmacopeia) – one of the most rigorous microbial limits in the USA.
16. How and when should I take this product?
Take two (2) vege-capsules daily with a meal, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
17. How many capsules are in the bottle?
60. Taken as recommended, each bottle is a 30 day supply of the supplement.
†Already within normal ranges.