FAQs for Complete Blood Pressure Support
1. Why did Dr. Connealy create this product?
In addition to her diet and lifestyle recommendations, Dr. Connealy believes that people often need
additional help maintaining healthy blood pressure levels†. So she developed Complete Blood Pressure
Support, a streamlined solution to help support the heart, support blood
vessel relaxation, and offer potent antioxidant protection to the entire cardiovascular
system. Complete Blood Pressure Support incorporates Dr. Connealy's latest
recommendations for blood pressure support in just one formula.
2. Who should take this product?
Complete Blood Pressure Support is designed for adults with normal blood pressure who wish to support their
cardiovascular system and want to help maintain normal blood pressure levels.
3. What benefits should I expect from this formula?
- Helps maintain normal blood pressure levels†
- Promotes proper relaxation and dilation of vascular and arterial walls
- Maintains elasticity of arteries and capillary blood vessels
- Helps maintain healthy blood platelet aggregation or plasma viscosity
- Supports healthy circulation and blood flow
4. What are the ingredients and what are they good for?
Per 2 capsules
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)
- Heathy homocysteine levels are associated with healthy blood pressure
- Vitamin B6 helps maintain normal homocysteine levels
- Vitamin B6 and the other B vitamins play a role in energy production, cardiovascular health and protein metabolism.
Magnesium (as magnesium oxide)
- Magnesium is an essential mineral that helps to support normal blood pressure levels† by supporting the relaxation of blood vessel walls. Also helps maintain proper water balance.
- Studies show that people who consume more magnesium tend to have healthier blood pressure
Grape Seed Extract (MegaNatural® BP)
- MegaNatural® BP is a patented grape seed extract made in California from a special seed blend primarily from varietal white wine grapes.
- MegaNatural® BP contains polyphenolic compounds that support an endothelium-dependent relaxation of blood vessels.
- Two clinical studies have shown that MegaNatural® BP helps maintain healthy blood pressure levels†
- Grape seed extract contains potent antioxidants, helps protect against free radical oxidation, helps maintain healthy arterial walls, and supports the relaxtion of blood vessels.
Nattokinase (providing 2,000 FU)
- Nattokinase is a special enzyme derived from the traditional Japanese food called Natto
- Nattokinase supports the body’s natural ability to promote healthy blood clotting
- It helps support the body’s production of plasmin
- Helps to maintain healthy blood platelet aggregation
- Helps to promote normal blood pressure levels†
Quercetin (as quercetin dihydrate)
- Quercetin is a bioflavonoid that functions as an antioxidant
- It may help inhibit lipid peroxidation
- One study suggests that quercetin may help maintain normal blood pressure levels in healthy adults
Blood Pressure Support Complex (Olive Leaf Extract and Hawthorn Leaf Extract)
- Olive Leaves have been used as an aherbal remedy for thousands of years and their history of use is documented in the Bible.
- Olive leaf extract contains the antioxidants oleuropein and hydroxytyrosol, as well as several other polyphenols and flavonoids.
- Hawthorn has been used as an herbal remedy since ancient times and can commonly be found growing in Europe.
- Hawthorn contains vitexin, a flavonoid with potent antioxidant activity.
5. Are there any ingredient standardizations?
The nattokinase is standardized to 20,000 FU/gram and provides 2,000 FU per 2 capsules.
6. Is the formula Kosher?
7. Is the product suitable for vegetarians?
No. The gelatin found in the softgel is made from bovine (cow) and porcine (pig) sources. Our capsules are pharmaceutical grade, and are made from the same gelatin that is used by leading pharmaceutical companies.
8. Is the formula free of common allergens?
The product contains soy.
However it contains no milk or milk by-products, egg or egg by-products, tree nuts, wheat or wheat by-products, peanuts or peanut by-products or gluten.
It contains no artificial colors or preservatives.
9. What excipients or "other ingredients" are used in this product?
Gelatin, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, L-leucine, colloidal anhydrous silica, tricalcium phosphate and maltodextrin.
10. Are there any potential warnings, reactions, or contraindications, with this product and any other medications?
Complete Blood Pressure Support is safe for most people to take. However, if you are taking Plavix (clopidogrel) or other anti-platelet medications, consult a health care professional before taking this product.
Pregnant or lactating women should consult their physician before taking this or any other supplement.
This product should be kept out of the reach of children.
11. Can I take this product with Dr. Connealy’s other recommended nutritional supplements?
Yes, Complete Blood Pressure Support is designed to be taken with all of the other products in the Newport Natural Health line.
12. How should I store the product?
To preserve the quality and freshness of this product, keep the bottle tightly closed, and store it in a cool, dry place.
13. Is this product tested for lead, mercury, and other heavy metals?
Every batch of Dr. Connealy’s Complete Blood Pressure Support is tested for lead and heavy metals. Each batch is delivered to Newport Natural Health with a Certificate of Analysis from the manufacturer stating that the products are free from heavy metals or within the limits set by California’s Proposition 65 – the most stringent in the country.
14. Is this product tested for microbiological contamination?
Product safety is paramount to Newport Natural Health. Every batch of Complete Blood Pressure Support is tested for microbiological contamination to prevent consumer exposure to harmful pathogens and food borne illnesses.
Each batch is delivered to Newport Natural Health with a Certificate of Analysis from the manufacturer showing that the products are free from harmful pathogens (Salmonella, E. coli, Staphylococcus, Pseudomonas), and that the yeast, mold and total plate counts are below the levels set by the USP (United States Pharmacopeia) – one of the most rigorous microbial limits in the USA.