FAQs for Rejuvan-All
1. Why did Dr. Connealy create this product?
Dr. Connealy developed Rejuvan-All to provide the key ingredients needed to maintain healthy skin from the inside out. This comprehensive formula addresses the main areas needed for vibrant
- Hydrates the skin and its supportive tissue
- Supplies the building blocks for collagen production so that skin maintains its firmness and elasticity
- Provides powerful protection against free radicals from UV rays to help slow skin aging.
2. Who should take this product?
Rejuvan-All was developed for anyone interested in improving the health and appearance of their skin—from the inside out.
3. What benefits should I expect from this formula?
- Helps support collagen production and the skin's natural support structure
- Helps to moisturize the skin from the inside for softer, smoother skin
- Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps protect the skin against free radicals from UV light which contribute to aging skin
- Helps maintain skin elasticity
- Helps protect the skin from free radicals and oxidative damage associated with aging
- Maintains the health and beauty of your skin
4. What are the ingredients and what are they good for?
||Per 4 capsules
|Vitamin A (as beta carotene)
- Beta carotene is a member of the carotenoid family and converts to vitamin A in the body
- Carotenoids act as powerful antioxidants that specifically target singlet oxygen free radicals, those associated with exposure to sunlight
|VERISOL® Bioactive Collagen Peptides (bovine)
- VERISOL® Collagen Peptides are a spectrum of multiple peptides made from bovine type I collagen
- Collagen is the major structural component of skin, comprising about 80% of the dry weight of skin
- Emerging research suggests that VERISOL® may promote healthy collagen generation
- In a 12-week clinical observational study, people taking VERISOL® noticed statistically significant benefits for skin elasticity compared to placebo
- Studies suggest that taking VERISOL® Bioactive Collagen Peptides® can provide noticeably firmer and smoother skin with fewer wrinkles
|Astaxanthin (from Haematococcus pluvialis)
- Astaxanthin is a carotenoid that is naturally found in fish such as salmon, crustaceans, and algae. This source is naturally-derived from the algae, Haematococcus pluvialis.
- Astaxanthin is a powerful antioxidant that protects cell membranes from peroxidation
- A 2006 study suggested that 4 mg of astaxanthin can significantly reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and help moisturize the skin and improve skin elasticity
5. Are there any ingredient standardizations?
6. Is the formula Kosher?
7. Is the product suitable for vegetarians?
No. The VERISOL® Collagen Peptides are made from bovine (cow) sources. This product also contains gelatin. The gelatin found in the capsule is made from bovine (cow) and porcine (pig) sources. Our capsules are all pharmaceutical grade, and are made from the same gelatin that is used by leading pharmaceutical companies.
8. Is the formula free of common allergens?
This product contains no milk or milk by-products, egg or egg by-products, fish or fish by-products, shellfish or shellfish by-products, tree nuts or tree nut by-products, peanuts or peanut by-products, wheat or wheat by-products, soy or soy by-products, gluten or sodium.
It contains no artificial colors or preservatives.
9. What excipients or "other ingredients" are used in this product?
Gelatin, L-leucine, modified food starch, corn starch, sucrose, sodium ascorbate and dl-alpha tocopherol.
10. Are there any side effects associated with this product?
There are no known side effects associated with this product. However, as with any food product, there may be infrequent and unusual highly sensitized reactions associated with this or any other nutritional supplement. If such a reaction occurs, you should discontinue use of this product.
11. Are there any potential warnings, reactions, or contraindications, with this product and any other medications?
Rejuvan-All is safe for most people to take. However, pregnant or lactating women should consult their physician before taking this or any other supplement.
This product should be kept out of the reach of children.
12. Can I take this product with Dr. Connealy's other recommended nutritional supplements?
Yes, Rejuvan-All is designed to be taken with all of the other products in the Newport Natural Health line.
12. How should I store the product?
To preserve the quality and freshness of this product, keep the bottle tightly closed, and store it in a cool, dry place.
13. Is this product tested for lead, mercury, and other heavy metals?
Every batch of Dr. Connealy's Rejuvan-All is tested for lead and heavy metals. Each batch is delivered to Newport Natural Health with a Certificate of Analysis from the manufacturer stating that the products are free from heavy metals or within the limits set by California's Proposition 65—the most stringent in the country.
14. Is this product tested for microbiological contamination?
Product safety is paramount to Newport Natural Health. Every batch of Rejuvan-All is tested for microbiological contamination to prevent consumer exposure to harmful pathogens and food borne illnesses.
Each batch is delivered to Newport Natural Health with a Certificate of Analysis from the manufacturer showing that the products are free from harmful pathogens (Salmonella, E. coli, Staphylococcus, Pseudomonas), and that the yeast, mold and total plate counts are below the levels set by the USP (United States Pharmacopeia) – one of the most rigorous microbial limits in the USA.