FAQs for Breathe EZ
0. The expiration date on my product is already here/fast approaching. Is it safe to keep taking it?
Due to a typographic error, the wrong expiration date was printed on bottles with a lot number 0181-6160. The actual expiration date for this product is November 2018.
After a product's expiration date, we can no longer guarantee its effectiveness, but as long as it has not visibly gone bad, it's probably still safe, and will continue to have some effect, although not the full effect. You may want to start doubling your dose when the product expires.
1. Why did Dr. Connealy create this product?
Dr. Connealy created Breathe EZ for the one in five Americans with seasonal respiratory health concerns. The average person inhales and exhales about 17,000 times a day. Breathe EZ is formulated to help you do this comfortably.
This unique formula provides powerful, fast-acting immune support during seasonal and environmental stresses to help keep your respiratory system functioning smoothly and normally. Breathe EZ is designed to help keep the lungs and sinuses optimally functioning to help promote clear, free breathing every day of the year.
2. Who should take this product?
Breathe EZ is designed for anyone interested in maintaining their respiratory and sinus health, especially those with sensitivities to indoor and outdoor environmental challenges.
3. What benefits should I expect from this formula?
- Helps fortify the respiratory system against seasonal and environmental challenges
- Clinically tested to support respiratory wellness quickly
- Helps support respiratory health
- Promotes normal mucus levels
- Promotes a healthy respiratory system
- Proprietary nutritional support for healthy lung and respiratory function
- Supports healthy respiratory, sinus and lung function
- Clinically tested to help maintain upper respiratory health and support healthy sinus function
- Helps maintain healthy sinuses
4. What are the ingredients and what are they good for?
Per 2 chewable tablets
AllerGuard Express™ Proprietary Common Quail (Coturnix japonica) egg powder
- AllerGuard Express™ is a novel, natural, respiratory support ingredient derived from quail eggs.
- The results of a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled crossover human clinical trial suggest that Allerguard Express™ is highly effective in supporting respiratory health after exposure to a wide variety of common indoor and outdoor environmental respiratory challenges.
- Allerguard Express™ modulates the immune response to environmental respiratory challenges.
- Clinical studies suggest that Allerguard Express™ minimizes the response of the immune system to particular indoor and outdoor environmental irritants.
- Allerguard Express™ helps improve the quality of life in those with respiratory health concerns.
- Helps promote healthy sinus, lung and respiratory function
5. Are there any ingredient standardizations?
6. Is the formula Kosher?
7. Is the product suitable for vegetarians?
This product is suitable for vegetarians who eat eggs (i.e., lacto-ovo vegetarians).
8. Is the formula free of common allergens?
This product contains eggs (quail). However, it contains no milk or milk by-products, fish or fish by-products, shellfish or shellfish by-products, tree nuts or tree nut by-products, wheat or wheat by-products, peanut or peanut by-products, and soybean or soybean by-products.
It contains no artificial colors or preservatives. This product is also sugar free.
9. What excipients or "other ingredients" are used in this product?
Sorbitol, microcrystalline cellulose, natural vanilla flavor, magnesium stearate.
10. Are there any side effects associated with this product?
There are no known side effects associated with this product. However, as with any food product, there may be infrequent and unusual highly sensitized reactions associated with this or any other nutritional supplement. If such a reaction occurs, you should discontinue use of this or any product.
11. Are there any potential warnings, reactions, or contraindications, with this product and any other medications?
Pregnant or lactating women should consult a health care professional before taking this product.
People taking blood pressure medications may want to consult their health care professional before taking this product.
This product should be kept out of the reach of children.
12. Can I take this product with Dr. Connealy’s other recommended nutritional supplements?
Yes, Breathe EZ is designed to be safe to take with all of the other products in the Newport Natural Health line.
13. How should I store the product?
To preserve the quality and freshness of this product, keep the bottle tightly closed, and store it in a cool, dry place.
14. Is this product tested for lead, mercury, and other heavy metals?
Every batch of Dr. Connealy’s Breathe EZ is tested for lead and heavy metals. Each batch is delivered to Newport Natural Health with a Certificate of Analysis from the manufacturer stating that the products are free from heavy metals or within the limits set by California’s Proposition 65 – the most stringent in the country.
15. Is this product tested for microbiological contamination?
Product safety is paramount to Newport Natural Health. Every batch of Dr. Connealy’s Breathe EZ is tested for microbiological contamination to prevent consumer exposure to harmful pathogens and food-borne illnesses.
Each batch is delivered to Newport Natural Health with a Certificate of Analysis from the manufacturer showing that the products are free from harmful pathogens (Salmonella, E. coli, Staphylococcus, Pseudomonas), and that the yeast, mold and total plate counts are below the levels set by the USP (United States Pharmacopeia) – one of the most rigorous microbial limits in the USA.
16. How and when should I take this product?
Chew two (2) tablets once or twice daily, or as needed. Chew tablets slowly and allow to dissolve in the mouth before swallowing.
17. How many tablets are in the bottle?
60. Taken as recommended, each bottle is a 30 day supply of the supplement.