FAQs for Melatonin Sleep Solution
1. Why did Dr. Connealy create this product?
Dr. Connealy developed Melatonin Sleep Solution to help with the occasional
sleeplessness that is especially common in people over 50.
Poor sleep is not only disruptive but can increase your stress, decrease immune function, and impact your overall health.
Melatonin Sleep Solution helps you fall asleep quickly so you can wake up feeling rested and refreshed.
2. Who should take this product?
Dr. Connealy recommends this product to anyone has difficulty falling asleep.
What to know if you're taking medications: This product is not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. If you are taking medication or have a medical condition, consult a physician before using this product. Do not use in conjunction with alcoholic beverages, when driving a vehicle, or while operating machinery.
3. What benefits should I expect from this formula?
- Helps you get to sleep faster
- May improve sleep quality
- Helps promote a better and more restful sleep
- Helps increase melatonin levels
- May help promote a better mental state in the morning
4. What is the difference between the Melatonin Sleep Solution and the Slow Release Melatonin?
Think of the Slow Release Melatonin as the all-night sleep solution, when you want to get a full 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep. The Melatonin Sleep Solution is more like the "anytime" sleep solution. It is a shorter-acting form of melatonin which is great to use if you did not take the Slow Release Melatonin and wake up in the middle of the night, unable to get back to sleep. It is gentle enough to take at 3 a.m. and still wake up ready to start the day.
5. Which melatonin product do you recommend that I use?
That depends on how long you want to sleep. To get a full night's sleep, try the Slow Release Melatonin. If you forget to take the Slow Release Melatonin before going to sleep, or if you think you don't need it and then wake in the middle of the night unable to get back to sleep, try the standard 4-hour melatonin (Melatonin Sleep Solution).
6. Why should I use both the melatonin products together, what is the benefit?
Both products contain the sleep hormone melatonin. However, the products are not designed to be used at the same time. You should choose the Slow Release Melatonin if you are looking to get a full night's sleep (around 8 hours) and the Melatonin Sleep Solution if you would like to get a shorter amount of sleep (around 4 hours).
7. What are the ingredients and what are they good for?
|Melatonin (pharmaceutical grade)
- Melatonin is a hormone released by the pituitary gland at night that helps dictate sleep patterns.
- Around the age of 40, adults begin to experience declines in their melatonin secretions, which may explain why older people experience difficulties in their sleep.
8. Are there any ingredient standardizations?
9. Is the formula kosher?
10.Is the product suitable for vegetarians?
Yes, this product is suitable for vegetarians.
11. Is the formula free of common allergens?
This product contains NO milk, eggs, fish (e.g., bass, flounder, cod), Crustacean shellfish (e.g., crab, lobster, shrimp), tree nuts (e.g. almonds, walnuts, pecans), peanuts, wheat, or soybeans.
It also contains no sugar, starch, sodium, gluten, yeast, preservatives, animal by-products, artificial colors or flavors.
This product is naturally gluten free.
12. What excipients or "other ingredients" are used in this product?
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate, and silica.
13. Are there any side effects associated with this product?
There are no known side effects associated with this product. However, as with any food product, there may be infrequent and highly sensitized reactions associated with this or any other nutritional supplement. If such a reaction occurs, you should discontinuing use of this product.
14. Are there any potential warnings, reactions, or contraindications, with this product and any other medications?
Do not drive, operate machinery, or consume alcohol when taking this product. It is not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. If you are taking medications, consult your physician before taking this product. This product should be kept out of the reach of children.
15. Can I take this product with Dr. Connealy's other recommended nutritional supplements?
Melatonin Sleep Solution is designed to be taken with most of the products in the Newport Natural Health line. While Melatonin Sleep Solution and Sleep Solution Plus or Heartburn Re-Leaf contain the sleep hormone melatonin, the products are not designed to be used in the same 24 hour period.
16. How should I store the product?
To preserve the quality and freshness of this product, keep the bottle tightly closed, and store it in a cool, dry place.
17. Is this product tested for lead, mercury, and other heavy metals?
Every batch of Dr. Connealy's Melatonin Sleep Solution is tested for lead and heavy metals. Each batch is delivered to Newport Natural Health with a Certificate of Analysis from the manufacturer stating that the products are free from heavy metals or within the limits set by California's Proposition 65—the most stringent in the country.
18. Is this product tested for microbiological contamination?
Product safety is paramount to Newport Natural Health. Every batch of Melatonin Sleep Solution is tested for microbiological contamination to prevent consumer exposure to harmful pathogens and food borne illnesses.
Each batch is delivered to Newport Natural Health with a Certificate of Analysis from the manufacturer showing that the products are free from harmful pathogens (Salmonella, E. coli, Staphylococcus, Pseudomonas), and that the yeast, mold and total plate counts are below the levels set by the USP (United States Pharmacopeia) – one of the most rigorous microbial limits in the USA.