FAQs for Slow Release Melatonin Sleep Solution
1. Why did Dr. Connealy create this product?
Dr. Connealy developed her Slow Release Melatonin Sleep Solution to help with the occasional sleeplessness that is especially common in people over 50. Poor sleep is not only disruptive but it also increases your stress and impacts your overall health and immune function.
Slow Release Melatonin Sleep Solution's time release formula helps you fall asleep quickly, stay asleep throughout the night, and wake up feeling rested and refreshed.
2. Who should take this product?
Dr. Connealy recommends this product to anyone who needs help with occasional sleeplessness, including those who have difficulty falling asleep, staying asleep, or rising early.
What to know if you're taking medications:
If you are taking medications or have a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product. Do not drive, operate machinery, or consume alcohol when taking this product. It is not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. This product should be kept out of the reach of children.
3. What benefits should I expect from this formula?
- Helps you get to sleep faster
- Helps promote a better and more
- Helps improve sleep quality, sleep patterns, and promotes prolonged sleep
- Helps increase melatonin levels
4. What are the ingredients and what are they good for?
|Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate)
- While typically associated with bone health, calcium is directly related to sleep cycles, especially deep REM sleep. Normal calcium levels have been associated with the maintenance and improvement of sleep quality.
- Calcium also helps the brain convert tryptophan into melatonin.
|Melatonin (pharmaceutical grade)
||Melatonin is a hormone released by the pituitary gland at night that helps dictate sleep patterns.
5. Are there any ingredient standardizations?
6. Is the formula kosher?
7. Is the product suitable for vegetarians?
Yes, this product is suitable for vegetarians but not vegans (contains milk).
8. Is the formula free of common allergens?
The product contains milk.
However it contains NO eggs, fish (e.g., bass, flounder, cod), Crustacean shellfish (e.g., crab, lobster, shrimp), tree nuts (e.g., almonds, walnuts, pecans), peanuts, wheat, and soybeans.
It contains no starch, yeast, gluten, corn, processed sugars, starch, preservatives, artificial flavors or synthetic colors.
This product is naturally gluten free.
9. What excipients or "other ingredients" are used in this product?
Lactose, hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, L-leucine, silicon dioxide, carmine #09350 lake.
10. Are there any side effects associated with this product?
There are no known side effects associated with this product. However, as with any food product, there may be infrequent and highly sensitized reactions associated with this or any other nutritional supplement. If such a reaction occurs, you should discontinue use of this product.
11. Are there any potential warnings, reactions, or contraindications, with this product and any other medications?
Do not drive, operate machinery, or consume alcohol when taking this product. It is not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. If you are taking medications, consult your physician before taking this product. This product should be kept out of the reach of children.
12. Can I take this product with Dr. Connealy's other recommended nutritional supplements?
Slow Release Melatonin Sleep Solution is designed to be taken with most of the products in the Newport Natural Health line. While both Melatonin Sleep Solution and Slow Release Melatonin Sleep Solution contain the sleep hormone melatonin, the products are not designed to be used at the same time. You should choose the Slow Release Melatonin if you are looking to get a full-night's sleep (around 8 hours) and the Melatonin Sleep Solution if you would like to get a shorter amount of sleep (around 4 hours).
13. How should I store the product?
To preserve the quality and freshness of this product, keep the bottle tightly closed, and store it in a cool, dry place.
14. Is this product tested for lead, mercury, and other heavy metals?
Every batch of Dr. Connealy's Slow Release Melatonin Sleep Solution is tested for lead and heavy metals. Each batch is delivered to Newport Natural Health with a Certificate of Analysis from the manufacturer stating that the products are tested for heavy metals and are safely within the limits set by California's Proposition 65—the most stringent in the country.
15. Is this product tested for microbiological contamination?
Product safety is paramount to Newport Natural Health. Every batch of Slow Release Melatonin Sleep Solution is tested for microbiological contamination to prevent consumer exposure to harmful pathogens and food borne illnesses.
Each batch is delivered to Newport Natural Health with a Certificate of Analysis from the manufacturer showing that the products are free from harmful pathogens (Salmonella, E. coli, Staphylococcus, Pseudomonas), and that the yeast, mold and total plate counts are below the levels set by the USP (United States Pharmacopeia) – one of the most rigorous microbial limits in the USA.