FAQs for Complete Glucose Solution
1. Why did Newport Natural Health create this supplement?
Newport Natural Health believes that changes in diet and lifestyle may help improve and maintain healthy blood glucose levels; we also believe that certain minerals and supplements may offer additional support. Complete Glucose Solution combines our top recommendations for promoting normal blood glucose and insulin sensitivity.
2. Who should take this supplement?
Complete Glucose Solution is for people who want additional nutritional support to help maintain normal blood glucose levels and insulin sensitivity—except those on insulin treatment or taking oral hypoglycemic agents, or those who have high blood pressure, kidney or liver conditions. It is not appropriate for those with Type 1 diabetes.
3. What benefits should I expect from this formula?
- Support healthy blood glucose levels†, both before and after meals
- Promote healthy hemoglobin A1C levels†
- Support healthy glucose disposal and metabolism
- Help maintain healthy cholesterol levels†
- Help support healthy detoxification function
- Promote healthy insulin function
†Already within a normal range.
4. What are the ingredients and what are they good for?
||Per 4 Vege-caps
|Chromium (as chromium dinicocysteinate
- Chromium is an essential trace element that is required for normal fat and carbohydrate metabolism and glucose tolerance.
- Chromium may help promote insulin sensitivity.
- Chromium is thought to be a biologically active component of the glucose tolerance factor complex, which enhances insulin sensitivity.
- Chromium supplementation helps promote insulin efficiency and maintains blood glucose already within normal ranges.*
- Complete Glucose Solution contains Zychrome™ — a unique, patent-pending chromium complex consisting of chromium, niacin and L-cysteine.
- Studies show that Zychrome is superior to chromium picolinate in its ability to help maintain healthy glucose levels already within normal ranges.*
|Berberine (as berberine HCl)
- Berberine is an alkaloid found in the roots and bark of several plants. Berberine-containing plants have a long history of use in Ayurvedic and Chinese systems of health care.*
- Preliminary studies suggest that berberine may help maintain normal glucose, triglyceride and cholesterol levels already within normal ranges.*
- Berberine may help support fasting glucose levels already within normal ranges and support healthy glucose metabolism.
|Alpha lipoic acid
- Alpha lipoic acid is a powerful water- and fat- soluble antioxidant that can enter multiple parts of the cell to scavenge free radicals.
- Alpha lipoic acid may help to protect nerves and blood vessels from free radicals.
|Gymnema sylvestre (leaf) standardized extract
- Gymnema sylvestre is a traditional herb from India that contains gymnemic acids, which may help maintain healthy transport of glucose from the intestines into the bloodstream.
- Clinical research shows that gymnemic acids help maintain healthy glucose levels already within normal ranges and help promote insulin sensitivity.
5. Is the formula kosher?
6. Is the product suitable for vegetarians?
Yes, this product is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
7. Is the formula free of common allergens?
Yes, this product is free of common allergens (milk, eggs, fish (e.g., bass, flounder, cod), Crustacean shellfish (e.g., crab, lobster, shrimp), tree nuts (e.g., almonds, walnuts, pecans), peanuts, wheat, and soybeans. It contains no yeast, gluten, processed sugars, starch, preservatives, artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
Complete Glucose Solution is naturally gluten free.
8. What excipients or "other ngredients" are used in this product?
Hypromellose, L-Leucine, silicon dioxide, and maltodextrin.
9. Are there any side effects associated with this product?
If you experience gastrointestinal upset, constipation, or loose stools when taking this product, you should consider discontinuing use.
10. Are there any potential warnings, reactions, or contraindications, with this product and any other medications?
DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT if you are pregnant, become pregnant, are lactating, or taking Cyclosporine (Neoral, Sandimmune) medications. This product is not appropriate for people with Type 1 Diabetes. You should consult a health care professional before taking this product if you are on insulin treatment or taking oral hypoglycemic agents, have high blood pressure, kidney or liver conditions, are taking statins (Zocor, Mevacor), clarithromycin (Biaxin), indinavir (Crixivan), sildenafil (Viagra), triazolam (Halcion), or other medications metabolized in the liver. This product should be kept out of the reach of children.
11. Can I take this product with Newport Natural Health's other recommended nutritional supplements?
Yes, Complete Glucose Solution can be taken with all of the products in the Newport Natural Health line.
12. How should I store the product?
To preserve the quality and freshness of this product, keep the bottle tightly closed and store it in a cool, dry place.
13. Is this product tested for lead, mercury, and other heavy metals?
Every batch of Complete Glucose Solution is tested for lead and heavy metals. Each batch is delivered to Newport Natural Health with a Certificate of Analysis from the manufacturer stating that the products are free from heavy metals or within the limits set by California's Proposition 65 - the most stringent in the country.
14. Is this product tested for microbiological contamination?
Product safety is paramount to Newport Natural Health. Every batch of Complete Glucose Solution is tested for microbiological contamination to prevent consumer exposure to harmful pathogens and food borne illnesses.
Each batch is delivered to Newport Natural Health with a Certificate of Analysis from the manufacturer showing that the products are free from harmful pathogens (Salmonella, E. coli, Staphylococcus, Pseudomonas), and that the yeast, mold and total plate counts are below the levels set by the USP (United States Pharmacopeia) – one of the most rigorous microbial limits in the USA.
15. How and when should I take this product?
Take four (4) vege-caps daily, or as directed by a medical professional.
16. How many capsules are in the bottle?
120. Taken as recommended, each bottle is a 30 day supply of the supplement.
17. I just received an order with a label I wasn't expecting. What happened?
We’ve updated our look! It was time for a change, but only on our labels. Inside the bottle, you’re still getting the same top-quality product with the purest, most potent ingredients Nature has to offer. There has been no change in the formula.